Tuesday 12 June 2012

Vintage Family Home

So I decided, that I close this project, so this is the finished version!!
(I just cant decorate all these rooms, the house would be to big to upload)


1 Livingroom (half furnished)
1 Diningroom
1 Kitchen
2 Bathrooms
3 Bedrooms (one Tennroom & one childroom furnished)
1 Knitting room (fully furnished)
1 Car Garage

Lot Size: 30x 40

Packages & Patterns are included

its checked with TSR RigFix

I have only world adventure, and the newest update!















                                                                                                DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. Great job, it's so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need some expansion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only world adventure :) and the pets update ...

      Delete
  3. Can you PLEASE tell me where did you get this arch? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SJU2qzuy3kg/T9eiQSnx19I/AAAAAAAAAyY/Xg05hDMCbLo/s320/Screenshot-23.jpg

    ReplyDelete